Top 5 Podcast Picks for 2020.
The holiday season is over and what better way to ease your way back to work mode and combat holiday blues than to listen to some easy breezy legal podcasts. Here are some of our best picks for you:
- Law X.0 – Law X.0 digs into today’s challenging, shifting legal landscape. Host Dori Goldstein and Meg McEvoy bring interesting content for their listeners as they speak to innovators and legal influencers to uncover and analyse trends in the legal market.
- The Legalpreneurs Sandbox – I definitely recommend this one! This covers a widespread of topics in the legal world from legal education, data analytics, legal innovation to legal tech and blockchain.
- City Conversations – Want to know what’s actually the (legal) deal with Brexit? The Law Society’s City Conversations is the one! They discuss the latest hot topics affecting the legal profession in the UK as well as Europe.
- The Gen Y Lawyer – If you’re already not listening to Nicole Abboud’s Gen Y Lawyer Podcast, you need to immediately do so! She is an incredible host and all her episodes cover prevalent matters in the legal world. She shares her experience as a former practising attorney, leadership speaker and consultant. Definitely must listen!
- LeGal LGBT Podcast – If you want to familiarise yourself with all the legal news in the LGBT world, then you should listen to this New York based podcast. It covers the latest news and court rulings from around the world.
|Related Content: Hungry for more podcasts? We are still loving our 2017 and 2018 picks - check them out here.|
Jan 6, 2020