Top 5 Legal ‘Holiday Listening’ Podcasts of 2018.
The holidays can sometimes be exhausting! If you find yourself craving some great and easy legal listening, these are our picks for “Top 5 Legal Podcasts” of 2018.
- The Filevine Fireside: There’s no excuse for missing this podcast; with prevalent content, interesting guests with bright minds in the legal industry. All this in under 30 minutes. It’s a win-win.
- The Hearing: A widespread coverage of law from blockchain to disabilities to smart contracts. A plethora of interesting guests talk to Kevin Poulter and highlight ubiquitous topics that is revolutionising the law. Must listen: EP. 02 – Joe Raczynski
- Women in Law - On the record: This podcast sheds light on women in law who are following their dreams, breaking away from their status-quo and changing the legal industry.
- The Lawyers Weekly Show: Produced by Australia’s leading title Lawyers Weekly, the podcast brings a personal touch to legal news. Discussing how law firms should be dynamic, how technology will soon become second nature to legal entities and career advice revolving around the legal profession.
Must listen: ‘Should BigLaw firms be housing their own NewLaw teams?’
- Law Technology Now: Dan Linna speaks to legal technology experts in the new monthly podcast. The captivating content revolves around the hot topic of ‘technology’ and its implementation in a legal framework.
But the listening doesn't just stop here.... The top legal podcasts of 2017 are still all going strong and remain as some of our favourite listening!
- Legal Current: Thomson Reuters hosts a weekly podcast featuring information and commentary on the business and practice of law.
- Building NewLaw: Peter Aprile, along with co-host Natalie Worsfold interview lawyers, legal technologists, and other like-minded people that are changing the way that we practice law.
- The Legal Toolkit: A comprehensive resource for professionals in law practice management. Each month, host Jared Correia invites forward-thinking lawyers to discuss the services, ideas, and programs that have improved their practices.
- BBC Law in Action: Joshua Rozenberg presents Radio 4's long-running weekly podcast, featuring reports and discussions on matters relating to law.
- Thinking Like a Lawyer: Featuring Above the Law’s Elie Mystal and Joe Patrice. This podcast takes a topic experienced and enjoyed by regular people, and shines it through the prism of a legal framework.
Dec 14, 2018